A Little accident




When I was young, I think I was six or seven years old, I had a little accident with a glass. Well I start with the beginig. It was a afternoon of summer, final of summer, and I was playing with my brother and my cousins in the courtyard of my house, and my small cousin and I were pursuing to my old brother and my old cousin, the big against the smalls was an injustice!! But finally they closed upinside the room and they left us outside. In this moment I felt angry and I want to enter inside any way. I tryied without violence but finaly I couldn't support it more and want to pushing the door with all my strengths, before continuing I have to say one thing the door was made with some glasses..., and I also want to push it by the little wood that there were, but my arms "patinar" and I crashed one glass, firs I wasn't hurt but the moment that I remove the arms to the crashed glass I have cut, with several hurts, the two arms after my mum come very fast and she took me to the hospital where the doctors sweded my left arm with fifteen stitches, the other arm was imposible to sweded because it wasn't any meet and you also colud see the bone. Now I already remember it like if it was yesterday and I also remember the blood how it went out of my arms, and when I remember it I laugh and I think that I haven't to go at class thfirst week of school.

1 comentaris:

  Gemma

12 de març del 2009, a les 15:39

Weren't you afraid? You were very brave: first when you got injured and then when your arms were stitched! It must have hurt! Poor little boy!
I must confess I was also that stubborn when I was a child. I also tried to open a glass door and broke it into little pieces, I cut myself but I didn't get so many stitches!