Catalonia


In this entry I will talk about a spetial thing for me, my real country. This isn't an official country now but I hope that in few years, no more than ten, it will be officialy and it will apear on the maps. This region is one of the most beautiful places and with a very important history all over the world. Catalonia is situated in one of the bests places of the iberian peninsula with the Pirineus on the north side and with the Mediterranean sea on the right side. His history is very important for the conquest of the majority of the Mediterranean sea and for one of the militar company of the almogavers, known by his skill and agresivity in the battle. I think that a terrytory, a culture, a language and a history like that have to be an independent country and show, without being submitted to other countries, this beautiful things.