The Best Feeling


We have lots of feelings but no one is the best, the best you caan feel in a concret moment is the set of all (good and bad feelings). Because when you feel sad or desesperate and you think why is happening like this and you sink something happenst, with a second, that changes your expresion and your bad feelings for a special feeling that gives you wings and put you in the sky. It's something that happens one or two times in your live and you remember the moment with nostalgia, joy and love.
I've to say that I'm luky of having felt this feeling, the feeling of the joy and also of the madness because when the things changed and the bad feelings became good feelings I also became crazy and I started running, with no sense, of one place to the other of the house. This was one of the best moments of my life and I will remember it the rest of my life