Mandarin Fish



The mandarin fish it's a small and brightly-colored fish from the south of Australia. It's one of the two animals with blue colouring because of cellular pigment. They are slow when they move and they usually live in the reefs.
I've kown about this beauty animal in a TV documental an I was surprised for his variety of colours and the first time that I've seen it I think that it seems the rainbow, with so much colours and brightness. The mandarin fis has become one of my favorites animals, for his slow movement and his brightly and colourful scales.


1 comentaris:

  Laureeen*

29 de novembre del 2009, a les 11:10

Hey Xavi!

Oh!
It's so nice!
There is a lot of fishes in the ocean, and we don't know half of them! We still have to discover new species.

XAVI, this afternoon I tried to send you, your oral presentation and it didn't work!
Say it to Sonia, and tomorrow I am going to give you my camara Ok?

See you tomorrow!
Bye bye!